Saturday, November 15, 2008

My favorite holiday card

It's time to shop for holiday greeting cards, especially if you want them personalized.

The card I've featured is designed by one of my favorite designers, Prentiss Douthit. I've had the pleasure of meeting Prentiss and visiting with him while attending the New York Stationery Show.

I love his designs because they are fresh, elegant and absolutely beautiful. He is a nature lover and it shows in his designs. His holiday collection is definitely a best seller in my store. Prentiss designs not only holiday cards, but also beautiful birth announcements, wedding invitations, everyday greeting cards and stationery.

I love his work and I encourage you to view his collection so that you can enjoy his talent also.

www.prentissdouthit.com/

No comments: